Prestige Lip Crayon, Eyeshadow, Eyeliners etc.

It has been months since I looked at Prestige's display (the only ULTA I have seen during summer, the one in downtown Chicago, doesn't sell anything drugstore) so when I saw it a few days back, I noticed a new display with many new releases (and their prices has increased by quite a bit).
Total Intensity Liquid Eyeliner 
Duo Chrome eyeshadow
I am liking all the taupes shades but I don't want to shell out almost 10 bucks for a drugstore single. 
Wavy ones are called Total Intensity Color Rush Eyeshadow
True metals
Biggerst Lashes mascara, some eyeliner
 Eye and Lip Crayon
Something by Essence - They finally restocked the All About XXX palettes
Deceiving hair chalk (made me think that there was a purple eos lip balm)

Comments

  1. Which Ulta are you talking about? The one on State Street has drugstore items on the second floor. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's exactly the one I went and I could not find anything (beside some hair spray and nail polishes)...I thought the drugstore market on that area was occupied by Walgreens...Anyway, now I know and I wish I can go there again soon, I missed being able to just walk around that area (then stopped at Millennium park).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.