Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer

Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer is a duo-side brow color/wax with a stick cream highlighter. Even though I have more brow pencils to last me a lifetime (especially my lazy bum doesn't even bother using them 99% of the time), I can never say no to new brow tint to help me achieve that 80-90s Hong Kong movie star look (Yes, in my dream). I mean, it was only a quarter (2-dollar coupon on clearance item) so why not?

The shade I picked was Blonde/Champagne (the other one is too brown and too dark). The brow pencil is leaves a very faint trail of tint and doesn't build up too much, unless you want your brow look a waxy mess. It's the perfect amount of color and setting power for my brow-hair type, giving a subtle definition. The highlighter is a little hard and too metallic, I find it a little too crumbly when used as a highlighter.
Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Blond/Champagne

Comments