Revlon Crush Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


So...I still haven't finished reviewing these Revlon Balm Stain (There is still an untouched lip butter in my drawer, awaiting a decent glamour shot = = ...) Crush is a deep plum (not sure if it's more red or purple but the shade sure looks deep and vampy enough) with wine/copper shimmer, even though the shimmer becomes unnoticeable once on lip, the "filler" does make the stick apply more smoothly and evenly.
Comparing to other shades of balm stains (instead of being thin and stain-like),  crush wears more like a creamy-when-worn and hard-when-swiped kind of lipstick,. The lasting power is good, the lipstick portion last a good 2 hours then the bold pink stains it leaves behind stays much longer. Not sure if I like that kind of effect (since so many lipstick end up turning hot pink on me).
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush on lips. Overall: I think it's a great shade that is well-behaved (no drying, feathering or spreading outside the lip boundary). With a color this bold, I personally would just prefer something that's thinner and more stain-like.

Comments

  1. This looks like a gorgeous color, if only I could pull off vampy lipcolors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.