Burt's Bees New Lip Gloss, Lip Shine and Tinted Lip Balm

Spotted at Walgreens -  a bunch of Burt's Bees Lip products (sounds like God-sent for gloss-lover who eats all the time...Except I don't like how they price they products). I think there is a display for these but the store associate didn't set it up because it's placed all the way up there.
Lip Shine in Blush, Wink, Pucker and Smooch  (I have my eyes on the last two)
Lip Gloss in Sunny Day, Sweet Sunset, Evening Glow and Starry Night
Tinted Lip Balm in Caramel Daisy, Blush Orchid, Petunia and Sweet Violet

Comments

  1. That lipgloss packaging is SO CUTE! I'm kind of hesitant to buy anything though, because I was really disappointed by the tinted lip balm I tried earlier this year... it was expensive and underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably skip the tinted lip balm since I know how the formula is like (and don't like it). But since there is supposed to be a 1.5 dollar off coupon that come with the display (CVS also printed one for Burt's Bees product earlier this week) so I might give that a try since it would be 4 dollars instead of 7.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.