Revlon Vintage Rose Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel

Revlon Colorstay Long Wear Nail Enamel in Vintage Rose is slightly dusty liver-rose sort of shade. There is something with the rose/brown balance that makes it really aging and dulling (but it doesn't look that bad in picture) but I suppose if you have really pink-toned pale skin, it can work nicely work with fall outfits.
The formula is a little thicker (also more pigmented) compared to other standard formula Revlon polish but it wasn't difficult to apply. I didn't wait to see how well it last (mainly because I hate this shade)...

Comments

  1. It's actually a pretty shade for this season. Going dark but not too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks quite pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you didn't like it. I think it's quite pretty and it looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell Notes for Beauty:
    I would actually like it more if it were a few notch darker or lighter, not it just stuck in the middle, looking as grandma as ever.

    Kuri, Gio:
    Sadly, it only looks OK in picture. It picks up every bit of dullness in my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade is quite pretty. Nice color for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.