Sunday, July 29, 2012

elf New Multi Piece Makeup Sets

Some new ELF products spotted at Target - Eye Lid primer set (Which is not even a good deal since it's 6.9g for 3 bucks while a normal one costs 1 dollars and contains 5 grams), 3-piece eyeliner mascara set and 3-piece hypershine lip gloss set.
Beauty On the Go set (those splattered pattern reminds me of Givenchy) and 5-Piece ultimate set and 3-piece nail polish set.
Mineral eyeshadow in smokey and bronze
32 and 48 piece eyeshadow palette
Flawless Finish Foundation
Kabuki Face Brush and High Definition Powder

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try out the HD powder. Actually, I want to try the MUFE one, but I just can't make myself pay so much for so little product >_<

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...