Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Wet Cement

I love the formula of old Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish so it didn't take long for me to caved in on the revamped version. Well, it's not much of a "caving-in" when it's only 2 dollars at regular retails (currently on sale at Walgreens this months, for only 99 cents!) .
 
I don't have much to say beside I love the formula (smooth, fast-drying and opaque in 2 coats) , big bottle (with a print-on label instead of a sticker) and the flat brush (it's a little thick than what I am used to but it gives no problem on application).
Wet Cement is a standard creme taupe - boring but I like it. I wouldn't say this particular shade is a must-have (Rimmel Steel Gray is a tad warmer, comes with a flatter, more user-friendly brush and has a great lasting power) but at 1 dollar, it doesn't hurt to keep it.
I got the nail polish part down now I need to look for the baggy taupe tee, lace jacket and baggy patch work pants (and shed 20 pounds...or just give up).


Picture of Aoi Yu found in this discussion board, the original source is unknown. 

Comments