Puristics, Pure Ice, CoverGirl Fruit Spritzer - Collective Drugstore Sighting

A new line of anti-aging skincare brand called Puristics that's "free of harmful chemicals" (it makes it sounds like other brands intentionally put "harmful" ones in their products...)

New packaging for Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzer lip gloss 
Lighter shades (and I thought the new packaging now just looks like Maybelline shine sensational, except a little cheaper)
Pure Ice nail polish at Walmart (I think most of these shades are too bright for me)
White, blue, teal, red and pink ones.
 
Flirt nail art stamping disks (for 3 bucks)
New body lotion from Suave
Dove Deep Moisture and Go Fresh body wash (love the packaging!)
 John Frieda shampoo (I think they did something new to the root awakening since the older packaging feature different kind of print in all green/no blue)

Comments

  1. OMG I need Lychee splash! I've been addicted to anything lychee flavored/scented

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.