Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow Swatches

 
Another ancient post from two years ago. I got these Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow were from ULTA (back then when the brand was still available), they are packaged in adorable round pots (but I prefer those LE packaging with floral prints), finely milled, smooth, subtly luminous and never powdery.
The four shades are Violet Absolu - Medium and mid-tone purple, Turquoise Ensoleille - Lagoon, Vert Petillant - a fresh grassy green (with a bit of lime) and Bleu Myosotis - Sky blue. A decent amount of product is grabbed with just a finger swipe but I suppose the intensity can be built up with wet application (which I rarely do since it 1. takes time. 2. disturbs the pretty surface).

Cute mirrored compacts that match the shades inside. It would look pretty impressive to have a whole rainbow of these lining up together.

Comments

  1. Turquoise Ensoleille is very pretty. Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving all the shades especially the turquoise! thanks for the swatches but the brand iz no longer available at Ulta? *sad face* wish I could try them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ; w ; Every swatch I see from this brand makes me want to try it more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.