L'Oreal Go 360 Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Unlike the bottle of L'Oreal Go 360 Facial Cleanser  I have tried last year (which is more of an exfoliating cleansing gel), the version for sensitive skin has a creamy, almost starchy (but not as smooth as the Burt's Bees Radiance Cleanser) texture that feels a little viscous and heavy on the skin. The formula seems pretty gentle on the dirt that I always detect a bit of residue after washing my face, however it's tough on my mucous membranes, stinging my eyes, nostrils upon immediate contact. Like most "designed for sensitive skin" products, this is unscented but the smell, and taste (when it gets in my mouth) of the working ingredients isn't really that pleasant.

Overall: A mediocre product (It's a cleanser, what kind of harm can it do?) but it wasn't too bad of a deal when it's on clearance (for around 3 dollars), as I can always use the lovely rubber scrubber for my Burt's Bees.

Comments

  1. I've been eyeing this cleanser, but I think I'll try the Burt's Bees Radiance cleanser instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also tried the one in pink and it has a strong rose fragrance. I hate the smell of rose so it makes me gag. Unfortunately I am the only woman in a household with three men, so none of them want the rose scented cleanser either. I can't bear to throw it out, so it just sits in the cupboard. I think I'll foist it on one of my sisters when they visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.