Friday, August 19, 2011

Black Radiance Moisturizing Lip Stain, Liquid Lip Color and Artisan Blush

I was at Walmart (40 minutes of biking is not fun...) a few days ago trying to find some shipping boxes (now I think I need to go back for an USB key board) and look what I have found!
Black Radiance Moisturizing Lip Stain (wow, people put " lip stain" and "moisturizing" in the same sentence? That's a first I have seen!) with the Rich Cranberry already sold out (of course it has to be the shade I am interested in). Each is around 2.80 so I really wonder how it would turn out...
The Liquid Lip Color and Ice Angel Refreshing Lip Gloss looks a lot less tempting (since the brand is designed for women with deep skintone), as they are a little too bold for my liking.
Artisan Color baked bronzer (less than 5 bucks) and blush also seem rather interesting but it seems that they break easily (the two Warm Berry on the display are both shattered).

7 comments:

  1. I've never seen this brand at my wal mart but the moisturizing and lip stain in one does pique my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden-Avalon:
    It seems to be a pigmented squeegee gloss, that dries to a stain so...I guess they should just call it a gloss instead? (I didn't find any clear-enough pictures so I won't link any of those reviews.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been using their liquid eyeliner a lot lately, very good! the lipglosses are pretty, i have a light pink/gold one, crystal pink. that and whisper are light, you could wear those. i want the lipstains


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had Black Radiance products near me, I'm starting to think it's a Mid-West/East Coast thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. conniewxx:
    I am located at deep south though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Citrine ,

    I have one of the lip stains from Black Radiance ,and its sooo much better than any of the high end ones I have tried . It doesnt dry out my lips and actually keeps them soft and leaves a nice stain , you should try them.

    On a different note ,love your blog , I wish we had more such frank opinonated blogs which dont promote everything they buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I think I need to bike to Walmart...like, right now. (Let's hope the red one is restocked...)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...