Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer (with Swatch)

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser (again, it doesn't look all that hygienic with the built-in sponge tip).At least it's really nice of them (or any drugstore brand) to include those little testers. 
Edit: I went back and did a little swatch of these Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser from left to right: Fair,light, medium, honey, luminizer (pinkish pearl) and a yellow one to counteract under eye circle.I am not entirely sure what is the point of swatching foundation since there are so many external factors contributing to how they appear to you. (For one thing I am not sure what my skin tone is like at the moment, since I tan extremely easily and don't wear base makeup). These concealer has a fluid texture and appear kind of cakey on my arm.
Another picture of the (individual) display for those Color Explosion eyeshadow palette. It seems that the entire range of Maybelline products in on sale (40% off)at Walgreens...I am not in a hurry buying these, just in case it turns out like the zero-pigmentation fit me blush...

Comments

  1. I agree with you on the built in sponge tip. I actually would have considered purchasing that concealer but I won't because of the applicator :/ I actually think the eyeshadows will be a lot like the Eyestudio ones because they seem to have the super shimmery, iridescent finish. The Eyestudio shadows have quite good pigmentation but they're just a shimmer overload when used all at once. I think I'll be purchasing the brown palette as I see a few taupes in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelicBetrayal:
    The brown one is the first one that popped out to me and I like it for the very same reason (I guess we have similar taste in eyeshadow). It would be even nicer if these palette has similar texture as those Japanese eyeshadow (softly shimmery that's semi see-through).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that that the sponge tip is anti-microbial/bacterial. i want to to try the yellow one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great swatch - very helpful :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.