Maybelline Color Explosion Eyeshadow Master Drama Cream Liner

New eye makeup from Maybelline spotted at Walgreens:
Maybelline Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow - It seems that Walgreen is also using that annoying clear stickers on their products. One of the main reasons I don't like to buy from CVS is because of those, not only they are nearly impossible to remove, the store number/location is also a dead giveaway of a blogger's whereabouts. I always make sure that those are too small to be legible but I have seen several close-up shot of those marked products from other blogs...
EyeStudio Master drama cream pencil eyeliners - So I guess this is Maybelline's own version of L'Oreal Chrome liner and Covergirl Liner Blast?

Comments

  1. The eyeshadow designs remind me a lot of Asian branded cosmetics like Kate and Majolica Majorca! I expect the quality to be like the Eyestudio Quads. I saw some new Maybelline eyeshadow duos on some UK websites which look quite cool too! :) Btw, I also hate those annoying stickers that are so hard to remove. I'm super OCD about ugly packaging and stickers so I won't rest until I've removed all the gunk! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maybelline so I'm kind of excited for this, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.