Saturday, April 30, 2011

Revlon Summer Romantics Limited Edition Collection

Revlon Summer Romantics features three pastel nail colors, three shades of limited edition Super Lustrous Lip Balm and a cream shadow quad (that's already sold out by the time I was there). So far, I am only interested in the three lip balm and I might pick them up if there is good enough promotion.
Beside summer romantics, a range of twin pack with grow luscious mascara and colorburst lipgloss is also being released.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh love the blue polish, gotta look out for that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! I'm very excited about this! =) The lip balms and nail colors seem like a promising buy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...