Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Sweet Caramel

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Sweet Caramel was one of the few Maybelline glosses I picked up from a clearance basket from my local CVS a month or two ago. Judging from the name, it seems like a part of their spring 2010 collection called Sweet Thing.While it's unlikely that you will find the shade in any retail store, I will just go ahead and review it since I like taking pictures of lip products and swatching them anyway.
Sweet Caramel is a light golden peachy beige nude (sorry, I can't decide) infused with multi-colored micro glitter. The formula is moderately thick (compared to the shimmer-free one I have called Salsa Sun)but not sticky or tacky.Like the other CS glosses I have tried, this has a light fruity scent that's not at all bothersome.
Sweet Caramel on the lips. As you can see, it gives quite a bit of shine, shimmer and coverage without washing me out.While peachy beige might not be a color I normally wear (I like sheer red and bright coral), it could easily make a fun-but-neutral lip look when you are having some fun with your eye makeup.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.