Lancome Rosebud Color Fever Lipstick

I have mentioned a few times that I am not a big fan of the color pink (for one thing I don't even own one piece of pink garment in my wardrobe!) but when it comes to lip products, I just don't say no to any color. See, if I love green lip glosses, why not pink?
Lancome Rosebud Color Fever Lipstick (the name of the shade is actually called "Lancome Rosebud") , like all of the lipsticks in that range, comes with the cute plastic-metal case with the delicate rosy print on the case. While it might not be as intricate as some of the princess-y Japanese packaging, I still think it's pretty nicely designed.
Another nice thing about this lipstick is that despite the plastic content it has (the tube is made from plastic coated with metallic paint, instead of actual metal) , the tube still feels like and relatively weighty. Rosebud is a medium pink with a ton of silver frost: From my experience with frosty lip products, it's not a flattering color for me in general but at least the smooth texture somewhat made up for it.
Skin swatch of the Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Rosebud
Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Rosebud is quite pigmented but I feel that the frost builds on a lot more quickly than the color, with one layer, there are very little color but a ton of frost. As I layer the lipstick on, the frost looks a lot more agreeable now that there are some pink to balance it out.
Lancome Rosebud with a layer of L'Oreal HIP jelly balm in Plush - Do you know why I love lip gloss now?

Overall: At least it will look good if you are willing to do some layering.

Comments

  1. That's a beautiful color and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so cute! Haha, yeah, I do see why you like lip glosses. But I always apply lipbalm under my lipstick so my lips does not appear drying.^0^ Really pretty color on yout lips!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lipstick looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend sent me one in different shade, bright reddish orange shade that I still cannot use up until this moment, the shade you have is Gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.