Garnier Moisture Rescue Fructis Shampoo and Blow Dry Perfector

Garnier has introduced a few new range for the upcoming fall season.
First, there is a new skin care range called Mositure Rescue with cleanser, gel cream and light UV lotion.New Shampoo targeting scalp and hair. I always liked Garnier's green packaging but I guess the silver one is also kind of cute.
Blow dry perfector (I am guessing it's some kind of hair glossying cream ) that last for 7 shampoos.

P.S. I just realized that today is Friday the 13th...Well, nothing really happened beside I found an awesome pair of Vera Wang sunglasses in Marshall (for 15 bucks!).

Comments

  1. oh wow! those look great! we only have garnier shampoo and skincare products here in manila :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are lucky on Friday the 13th! Wow Vera Wang glasses for that price? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look interesting and I like the packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.