Pop-Arazzi Nail Color in Born a Unicorn

 Hi guys. (Yes I can see your comment but somehow I can’t reply with my phone or account setting). In case you haven’t found out, I have been finally bitten by the nail polish bug (a friend was really into indie polish and her babbling had finally yield a delayed response). And who knows this hobbie actually is so much cheaper than makeup! 

Pop-arazzi is a CVS brand with extensive shade selection and at a very affordable price (the black capped are 2 for 5 dollars and white capped are  2 for 9). And I believe the entire brand is made in China. Texture wise they are admittedly a little goopy (compared to Sally Hansen, OPI and Essie) but I have tried worse from Quo (Canadian brand but made in US) and Other Stories (made in Luxembourg). 
(Kid is not mine. Hand is though) Born a Unicorn is one of the love at first sight shade since sheeny isn’t too common in mass market brands. I would call it a sheer murky water base with such a strong teal blue sheen that the sheen took over and became the predominant color (icy blue flash). I like it best at one coat, which gives it a dreamy, ice princess quality. The more I layer the color seems flatter. 
Born a Unicorn - One coat only with my emotional support animal (cat cookie) . Another reason I prefer using one coat is that if I layer without waiting for previous coat dries down , the overall setting time increases significantly and become highly prone to smudging . I mean it’s not the best for 2.5 (in this economy) the performance is pretty darn amazing. 


Comments