Orly Nail Lacquer in Sky Blue Pink

 Is anyone still reading (probably not) ? I stopped blogging not because I lost interest in my toys but simply because instead living 10 mins away from work,  started having a commute (1 plus hour each way each days means there is no time to catch natural light for my swatches) . Anyway, I now I realize I still want to document my toys and instagram isn’t the best place for it (I barely get views from non friend). 

Orly Nail Lacquer in Sky Blue Pink was a find from Marshall’s or Tjmaxx around 3 years ago. I never realized how many random polish I picked up during casual TJ maxx run. It’s a delightful mix of grayish blue with very strong golden shimmer (so strong that it looks grayed out ) that occasionally flashes pink. 
I think I was only doing one coat (with Essie Gel like top coat), which made it pretty gold (subsequent layers does make it more bluish) . And the shimmer and lighter color does visually make my nail bed look a little bigger! 
Right now I think my nail bed was a cut too short (once I go short it kept getting shorter and shorter). Having something long kind of helps me from over cutting it. 
Pink Sheen became more apparent under setting sun! I think I will be posting more nail picture (that’s easy to do with phone pictures) so see you soon! 

Comments

  1. I'm still reading! On feedly and ig, lol. sorry if no comment but your pics are gorg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.