Oops I bought it again - Pixi Lip Booster in Zuzana

While I was still on the nostalgia train, I repurchased several old time favorites. Pixi lip booster was one of them because...clicky tubes are airtight.
I described Zuzana as a cherry red in my previous review but nowadays, I would call it a raspberry (pink red) jelly without any shimmer. 
Clear glossy gloss was the first to go out of style and I don't see why (literally every Japanese brand has a shade like this in the form of lip gloss or lip essence). Isn't this kind of shade universal and timeless?
The brush tip is still soft and perfect for the gloss. The texture is runnier than Stila lip glaze and there is a strong pineapple scent tnat's so summery. 
After using it, I am still crazy for sheer pinkish red! While it's a little tacky and runny, it fills all the lip line and forms a longlasting gloss that keeps lips moisturized (when it fades it just wears down to a thinner balm, not drying at all).  I loved it then and still love it now.
Current lip selection by Pixi - They all look promiding but a simple shimmer free gloss still has my heart. 
Their Endless silky eye pens are still kicking it. It nice to see that Pixi didn't raise their price.

Comments

  1. Love that glossy finish. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore it as lip balm overnight, worked like magic!

      Delete
  2. I am happy for you! The last time when I did something like this was for the L'Oreal Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Rebellion which is still the best looking stain on me while feeling comfortable on. I have 2 tubes stashed away in a cool dark place and hope they keep well. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing that to my Majolica eyeshadow palette (well I hoarded when it was easy to find)...Sadly I cant stock up on this anymore (or those Revlon super Lustrous glosses).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.