Lunasol Airy Glow Lips in 05 Mocha

Another of my "Because Fashun" purchases, I don't know why I have gotten so many brownish lipsticks, I guess this is the category that will never turn bright pink or Grandma Magenta on me? 
Lunasol Airy Glow lips is one of those recent collection (of course their whole lipstick range was overhauled last fall). that seems more youthful than their regular lipstick.
The weekend is for twinning (or tripleting) Laura Mercier le Rouge, Lunasol Full Glamour Lips and Airy Glow. The Airy Glow has matte tube and sliver inner sleeve. 
05 Mocha is redder, deeper and with equal amount of pigment but a clear base. Not sure what's the airy glow part, this formula is pretty typical Japanese lipsticks, sheer, naturally glossy and wearable. 
05 Mocha is flaterring, fashiony but it doesn't date like carbon 13 so I think it will look timeless even a few years later.  I do like it but Canmake Earl Grey Leaf is a better milky brown. 

Comments

  1. That looks great on you! I got to try 2 colors from a swap with Caty but both had white base in them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EHHHZ...maybe swap with taste twin isnt a good idea. You would like and hate the same thing anyway....

      Delete
  2. I think these shades are so MLBB. I am still in my red/coral phase :x for "natural" lipstick I've been reaching for the Charlotte Tilbury In Love with Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always in my sheer red/coral phase! My current obesession is occ lip tar in grandma such gorgeous coral that I would love then (2010) and now...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.