Dear Laura Eternal Basic Lip Gloss

Now that I am stuck home most of the time, it's perfect opportunity to clear up all the lippie reviews from 2-3 years ago. 
I got this gloss (three years ago) while wandering around Everyday Beauty (at Chinatown) sheer red is a perennial favorites and I am always eager to see what a brand can offer. In this case, not much...
The sheer red gloss (that gives you "Sexy lips" according to the packaging) contains Hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and royal jelly. What sold me what the evil bunny on both the tub and plastic case.
(Have no clue what Eternal Basic is about) The gloss has standard slanted tip, something I love as it's very easy to clean.
The sheer cherry red gloss is extremely runny (I suppose a watery gloss does indeed moisturize) and it gets everywhere.  At the end, I still had to use a lip brush to avoid sticky mess.
(I loaded on a lot to show the color, watery gloss like this wears down very quickly) While it's sheer and flattering, the formula is rather outdated (Wet n Wild and Milani both made something like this 15 years ago) and frankly the lip care function isn't that good either. I can spend 5 dollars on other squeezy lip essences that look and feel better.

Comments