Algenist Reveal Anti Aging Lip Gloss

This was an impulse purchase from Marshalls (because it was only a few bucks and I like my squeezy gloss).

The gloss is a thick and sticky one typical of those from late 00s, the color is milky but it doesn't look too white based. The close up looks a little pasty but it's nice (if a little boring). I don't know any antiaging effect but it does plump up lip lines (most sticky glosses do though). Anyway since it's not particularly remarkable, I tossed it during my great destash of 2020.

Comments

  1. Wow I was looking at the Algenist face cream but seems overpriced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might end up in Marshalls soon enough. Sephora brands have high turnover anyway.

      Delete
  2. Webusaiti Yabwino : Sinopsis Film Terbaru
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Resep
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Resep
    Webusaiti Yabwino : One Piece
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Logo
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Biodata
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Sinopsis Film
    Webusaiti Yabwino : Resep

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.