Excel Lip Care Oil in LO08 Rosy Dazzle

Out of all these lip oils (frankly most of them are just gloss with a different name) out there, Excel is one of my top favorites as they are moisturizing, comfortable and flattering, an amazing formula at a drugstore price. 
While travelling to Japan last spring, I saw this seasonal limit shade LO08 Rosy Dazzle. For only 1400 yens I was like why not.  
The packaging actually looks kind of highend 
Rosy Dazzle is a fuscsia with a ton of micro sparkle (in hot pink, white and blue).
With the sparkle, the texture is thicker and and seemly more opaque. I prefer the regular line up as it feels more hydrating and easier to wear. 
Formula is moistuizing, non sticky and comfy as always and it didn't look gaudy when they mix the bold color with micro glitter.  I don't hate it but I prefer a slightly more muted hot pink (and less dazzle).

Comments

  1. This is pretty! I always want to try some Excel products whenever I read about them here. But, the eBay price (it's like $25) is a bit too much to blind buy although I have no doubt about your opinions on lipgloss. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if they sell on Alphabeauty (they suspended shipping to USA lol) but the markup on Excel isn't that high.

      I really want to try their new glosses out this spring though. And there are two eyeshadow quad (one in sunny yellow another in lavender).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.