Kiko Lipstick Review - Jelly Stylo and The Rouge

Happy almost New Year - To get into some festive mold and remind myself of my Beauty Resolution (minimize US, Korean and western drugstore purchase and cut down Sephora haul) here are two drugstore lipsticks I got way back in 2018, that I could totally do without. 
First here is Rouge Unlimited in 15 - I don't wear bold red but I suppose I needed some filler to reach free shipping and other shades looks tacky.
15 is a bold warm red with an opaque neon base and a finish that's between shiny and matte (not luminous or satin, it's just like a lacquer finish that's turned matte).
The shade is bright and cheap but incredibly tenacious (it refused to come off).
Jelly Stylo 504 Bright Red is another one that went downright garish. 
I am not sure what they mean by jelly. The finish is uneven, slippery and it highlights all the flakes that I didn't know I had.
I would imagine jelly stick would have some clarity - but this just goes on like clown paint. I don't know what happened to the brand, Kiko back in 2011 actually looked tasteful...

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.