Ettusais Lip Essence Color in Red

Ettusais Lip Essence Color in Sheer Red was a cartfiller while I bought other crap. Their lip essence (that I haven't tried yet) is celebrated among beauty lovers so I supposed a sheer lip tint wouldn't hurt.
The sheer lip tint contains honey, Royal jelly, collagen and offers SPF18. The stick is tiny, containing only 2.2grams of product so I will get to finish it.
Sheer Red, next to Cezanne Lasting Gloss Lip RD. As you can see the red tint is very sheer but I like this level of pigmentation as it's enhancing without being overpowering.
There is a light glossy sheen and the lip tint had a slightly watery, jelly oil balm feel. It's sufficient enough for current early summer but it's probably not enough for winter. 
It might be a little boring but I love the healthy shine and super sheer (yet still noticeable) tint. It's kind of like Chicca (but less quenching and doesn't last as long), just as fresh and wearable. 

Comments

  1. You know what, now that I've tried 2 of these from Ettusais, I'm drying to try a color lip cream from DHC since I love the regular, non-colored ones. They're slightly cheaper than Ettusais too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two of them as well (with hello kitty and melody prints) and I think they are a bit more pigmented...When it comes to sheer red I actually like them very sheer/clear though.

      Delete
    2. Oh wow the DHC ones are more pigmented really? Are they more moisturizing though? Feel similar to the regular non-colored lip cream?

      Delete
    3. Maybe they are equally sheer but DHC is more emollient than ettusais so the thicker layer looks bolder...

      Delete
  2. This Taiwanese blogger says the Ettusais foam cleanser is really good but it's like $35 on ebay so I haven't gotten any yet. Have you tried other stuff from Ettusais??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent tried any (their lip essence is on my list, it won lots of award), I just think Shiseido brands are really boring nowadays it's hard finding something I like.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.