Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip Color in Smoothie Move

If you are a frequent shopper at Sephora, you would noticed that, it often gives out mini lipsticks as gift with purchase and point perks. I love mini lipsticks (since I rarely finish full sized ones) but 90 % of the time, the mini from Sephora are either bright red or rose mauve. Anyway, the majority of the minis ended up auntie and not wearable but today I will show you an exception. 
This itty bitty mini was a point perk from last month. Crushed Liquid Lip in Smoothie Move is a slightly dusty deep mauve, something I didn't expect to work. 
The color looks a little deep, with very strong pigmentation and near full opacity (no white base involved!), at the same time, this creamy liquid formula feels light weight, nourishing and wears as effortlessly as a balm.
And this shade looks really chic. Smoothie Move is polished and grown up (ageless maturity kind, not looking auntie type) and not dated at all! I love it so much I am very tempted to buy one in full size. I think I will wait for other minis because I read on their site the packaging is leak prone (Refreshing that they didn't delete negative reviews on their site). 

Anyway, I think a bright summery red should be perfect in this formula.

Comments

  1. I've never paid any attention to these until now. The packaging looks very auntie which is why i always oveelooked it. Lolz I shall check it out next time. Speaking of BB I was about to buy a BB blush only until I looked at the box and realised it was only 3.7g and $49aud. Her prices are crazy here. Then I got a sample of that popular vitamin enriched face base primer $85aud. It's basically like a buttery thick cream/thick sunscreen. Still on the fence about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shimmer Bricks are nice and almost $40 here, I like them but the packaging is way too chunky.

      Delete
  2. I have this and think it's surprisingly nice, too. Unfortunately though, it still isn't the best color for me. I'd give mine to you if I hadn't swatched it on my lips. I also got a NARS mini but that one is utterly terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have red matte lip tint from nars and it was bleeding like crazy (and hard to remove)...Anyway, this Bobbi brown mini is one of the two (another was a lip oil from too Faced peach collection)I actually would touch twice...Armani 400 fine but got no place to wear it.

      Delete
  3. My face has actually kinda gone a bit lighter because I've had to completely redo my foundation shades. Before I told you how I had to mix Lancome shades, well come now and I don't really have to mix. I know it's winter here so less sun but I can really see all the DE vitamin c and Olay nianicimide working. Speaking of Olay I actually change my mind about Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream, it's actually really good stuff. I don't know they must of changed the formula because it's not as sticky. It gives your skin a good nianicimide hit. The Olay Whipped creams are still crap though, way too much silicone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try some olay when the drugstore here is running promotion. I haven't paid attention to American drugstore brands in years but I suppose there are gems out there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.