Bite Butter Cream Lipstick in Moka

Bite Butter Cream Lipstick has long been discontinued to make space for (texturally different) Amuse Bouche lipstick but  thanks to Marshalls, I was able to find this for just a few bucks. I have always enjoyed playing with the brands lippies (except for the two clown brights)but I guess I only love it enough to spend five bucks...
Anyway, the round tube has a lovely magnetic closure and a distinct look, much better than the vibrator version.
Moka is a deepened milky red brown with a creamy, opaque (but not white!) base. The formula is very comfortable and balm like.  The color (now) just dates back to 2015 a bit. I think I will be able to wear it slightly sheered out for summer.  

Comments

  1. That looks like a really wearable mauve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To think of it, now it does look cooler mauve on my mouth(which shows it really adopts to one's own coloring) but it looks quite warm by itself. Very maple leavfy...

      Delete
  2. Ooh, like it lots in the tube and on your lips!

    Hope they have it at a TJ or Marshalls near me :)

    xx Gemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if they have this now (since the "natural" formula has shorter shelf span)but I have seen lot of Bare Minerals and Lipstick Queen at TJ and those are equally good!

      Delete
  3. I think it is quite a timeless color!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Long time no see (well I didnt blog as much either but since we got lots of sun since last week...I have done enough swatch and caught up with enough reviews that were overdue for years!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.