Bite Agave Lip Mask in Smashed

You know, I can never have enough sheer red tints and I am forever in search for a good lip balm...Given its convenient price of 26 bucks (just enough to qualify for some Sephora freebie), Bite Agave lip balm seems like a perfectly sooner or later purchase. Plus, it comes with a big squeeze tube! 
Why yes I have two different sets of glamour shots.  I am quite fond of the paint tube (which reminds me that I got some watercolor I need to dip in) eventhough it's not the most convenient applicator...
Ok, there isn't an applicator... The Agave Lip Mask is a thick lanolin based balm that feels thick and sticky on finger tips but is otherwise jelly and spreadable on the mouth (I use a lip brush so it's not unpleasant to use). The product reminds me of long gone NYC lip slider with it's glossy shine, heavy sweet scent and lip smoothing moisture (it's thick and stay long enough to soak off all the dead skin). It feels less melty (than lip slider) and more jello.
Smashed is a neutral-leaning cool cherry red. Nothing special but it's easy to wear and doesn't turn bright pink on me. I like it and am glad I didn't pick up the clear one. I got a bunch of night time lip treatment that are equally competent but half the price of Bite. 

Lanolin* (medical grade), Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Agave Tequilana (blue agave) nectar**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Flavor, Vanillin, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) oil*, Tocopherol acetate*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*.

Comments