Nivea Limited Tins, Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa, Ardell, Sally Hansen and More

A collective spy cam for the newish sightings.
 
Limited Edition Nivea Creme tins - They are actually really cute this time? I think I will pick up a few since they are so affordable (back in the dog days, I was able to get a bunch of these for free thanks to CVS red coupon machine...Now there isn't that many good promotion any more).
I stopped by TJ-Maxx to look ...craps to buy. Look at these studs!
Jax x Kelly is a brand that I always keep an eye on, I like their darker colored studs and found they very flattering (and easy to coordinate with outfits). These ones are alright though.  
Back to drugstore - Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa lip balm
Ardell Hollywood Glam
Black Tie Lashes
Kiss Peace, Joy and Gorgeous Lashes
Simple Micellar Water and wipes. They are kind of expensive so I will just stick with the huge bottles of rosewater from Wholefoods (or Thayer's Rose toner).
Sally Hansen Insta Ombre with peel off base coat
Pear Crush

Comments