Laura Geller Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Berry Crush

Laura Geller has never been a brand that I give much thoughts to (well, that applies to the majority of the non-drugstore brands in US)but when I saw a berry set at Marshalls for 15 bucks. I kind of had to grabbed it...I am currently working that problem, the problem of hoarding craps I don't normally buy, just because they are cheap.
The Color Drenched Lip Gloss is 1/2 of that set (The other half is a blush). The deep berry red is hardly a gloss. It's intensely pigmented and has a thick texture like liquid lip color. The bent wand  doesn't help much with application so I still needed a lip brush just for it to stay inside the lip region. My favorite (only workable) way of applying this is to dot some in the center and gradually bring it out so it covers the whole mouth (nope, not doing that Korean gradation thing).
On my lips - Berry Crush pulls a little brighter but luckily it's still in the berry red category (not grandma magenta). I think it looks nice but I doubt I will wear it often as it requires effort.

Comments