GOSH Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow - Rose, Light Blue, Violet, Metallic Gray and Matte

 
Back in winter/spring of this year, I went a little crazy with the GOSH clearance going on at Duane Reade so now I am still going through the goodies (or shall I say craps as they are literally garbage).  I was so happy with the two taupe/brown shadow pen so I picked up the rest of the shades that I could find.

Light blue, Violet, Metallic Gray (just call it Silver will ya?), Rose and a Matte primer.  No shade description needed because they are straight up flat-metallic. Actually the blue and violet might have some fine shimmer in matching colors but I have to blend it out and look really hard for them. 
All of these shades glides well but are highly slippery/greasy (I have similar experience with the brown/taupe but at least the color are flattering) so they start to fade as soon as they are on the lid. I never tried the matte primer on my eyes because it feels like dough and seems a little too tacky...

Overall: I think the cream shadow/eye crayon from Maybelline, L'Oreal and Milani are much much better. I think I really need to stop "saving" money at the drugstores...I could buy a Majolica Majorca or a Visee palette for 15 bucks!

Comments

  1. Too bad cause the colors are really pretty!
    The Kiko stick shadow I recently got is quite nice, though. (it is softer and easier to blend out then LM caviar sticks, but maybe not as long lasting)
    But I agree with you. I still like browsing in the drugstore aisles and there are real gems out there undeniably, but maybe I should work on building a nice Japanese cosmetic wishlist and try Rakuten soon again.
    (I will ask for your consultation first next time. ^-^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My main problem with drugstore goodies is that I buy a crapload just because they are cheap(but at the end I got overwhelmed by the sheer amount and not end up using them...Oh many of those "gems" have packaging so unappealing that I don't want to pick them up. I picked up a few (understatement) Japanese palettes this past two months and most of them are well-loved!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.