Maybelline Colorblur Cream Matte Pencil, Lasting Drama Eyeliner, Super Stay Better Skin and Creamy Matte Lipstick

Spotted at Rite Aid, Maybelline new lippie release: ColorBur Cream Matte Pencil. With a smudger end on the other side so you can achieve that gradient effect. 
 
I like the coral pink on the right so I might pick it up someday. However, I won't be doing that gradient thing though, since my lips are kind of purply and pigmented to start with and I am to lazy to conceal it just so that I can do the...a-hole mouth?

Brown, plum and pink
New shades added to the Color Sensational Creamy Matte (which I bought one and need to review it)
Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil
New Superstay Better Skin makeup
This comes with foundation and concealer in a wide-enough of shade selection.

Comments