Boots Brushes, Steam Cream, Milani Fierce Foil and Rimmel

Here is a collective spy cam (because Linkwithin stopped working again and that I need a page break between all the lip products reviews. I must have purchased like 20 of them in the past two months). It seems that almost all Duane Reade has a big display of Boots products, which I haven't given much thoughts on.
 
There is also a collection of synthetic brushes (in the 7-10 dollar range). I am quite interested in brushes at the moment (trying to build a small working collection) but I think I have enough will-do ones to try the Boots...They kind of look like those 3-dollars one from Wet n Wild (which seems solidly constructed enough).
The Walgreens in the city actually have Steam Cream. This one seems like the Yoshino LE. I like them but I will get one from Beauty Habit when they have a code rolling around (I want some with animal, preferably cat print).
More stream cream tins.
Milani Fierce Foil Lip Gloss (which has been out for probably 2 month already). I took the pictures, edited them then...Laptop crashed.
Milani, Rome, Florence
Venice, Capri and Sardinia

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hr foundation (might I have posted about this already (since not many brands does these useless 25hr claim)

Comments