Jordana Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil

Just another filler in-between spy cam posts. I picked up these Jordana Made to Last 12-hr eyeshadow pencils from Walgreens (because they were 75% off at a dollar a piece!). Jordana usually have the same quality as Milani (and I like their eyeshadow pencils) so I know I was in the safe hand.

The two colors I picked up are Continuous Almond (creamy light beige that's not unlike a concealer) and Tenacious Brown (slightly warm brown cream). Both shadow are smooth, easy to blend and last quite a while on bare eyes (I mean, Milani one already lasts better than Maybelline Color Tattoo).  As good as these shadows are, I still don't know what to use them for.  Continuous Almond is too dark to be a highlighter and as a base, it just seems easier if I stick to a clear primer (got plenty of them). Tenacious Brown just seems too dark too intense (I am I am not sure what can I do with a brown spread evenly on my lid anyway)...So now they are just sitting there.

Guess I will stick with my shimmery taupes for now.

Since the display from my last spy cam posts was empty (these are kind of popular), here is a full display of the Cat Eye Liquid Eyeliner (I will definitely try out the purple).

Modern Matte Lipsticks

Comments

  1. Aw, too bad you're not crazy about the colors. I think that brown looks lovely, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think the colors are nice (you don't see that many opaque cream colors in drugstore shadows)...More like I don't know what to do with them (got no blending skill, Asian eyes/no crease...So yeah...)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.