Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick and Lip Lacquer

Spotted at Target - Revlon's new lip product release called Ultra HD Lipstick. I have no clue what do they mean by "tonal clarity"...Opacity maybe?
Orchid, Sweet Pea, Petunia, Rose, Primrose (I think I like these colors but I am not sure what the finish is like when the cut off surface is textured...)
Peony, Iris, Magnolia, Tulip, Galdiolus, Poppy (warm red) and Snapdragon (deep rosy mauve)
Also new is the Ultra HD Lip Lacquer (this looks way too similar to the Colorburst Lip Gloss)
(the name may not be in same order of the line up) Garnet,  (not in picture)Tourmaline, Pink Ruby, Pink Diamond, Rose Quartz, Strawberry Topaz, Patelite
Citrine, Fire Opal, Sun Stone and Smokey Topaz. So far there isn't a shade that I really want to try (but that might change if there is a really good deal going on and when I have multiple coupons).

Comments

  1. i love emma stone, and revlon should have come up with better pictures of her lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the picture of her (at least the first one) ...They already look beautified-enough for me (oh that makes me sound like a hater).

      Delete
  2. Maybe the HD lipsticks are Revlon's answer to those NARS Audacious? ;)
    Unlike the commenter above, I dislike Ms. Stone with passion and haven't bought much from Revlon ever since she became one of the Revlon faces. ;p
    Their lippies still get me excited, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled some review and it seems (just looking at the pictures) the formula is pretty meh(looks like of thin and waxy). I am OK with Emma Stone, and I stopped being too interested in Revlon since their balm/matte stain release...I feel like the brand had reached the bottle neck.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.