NYX Brow Gel, Primer and Liquid Illuminator

Spotted at ULTA - an exciting (and empty) display from NYX with the Eye Brow Gel. Which looks like it could be the potential dupe for the Makeup Forever Brow Gel (that I have been coveting but too cheap to try). From what I tried, these gel are little runnier than Too Face eyeshadow insurance, so it's more of a watery gel than a cream-gel. My dab-and-swipe all lasted into the evening without caking/fading and they seems easy enough to remove with Bioderma following some soap and water. 
Swatch of Blond, Chocolate, (Brunette is gone...taken by a sneaky/desperate "customer") and Black. It seems like none of the shade would work for me on the brow (then the darker shades seems that they could double up as eyeliner)...But I still want to get the blonde one, just for the squeezing factor.
From CVS - Face primer, eyeshadow base and liquid illuminator.

Comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Brow Primer
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.