OPI Not Like The Movies Nail Lacquer

OPI Not Like The Movies (from the Katy Perry Collection...If it weren't for Google, I totally think this is from the Spider Man collection since I got it from a promo duo at TJ Maxx) is a medium gray pearl with sliver glitters and teal-pinkish purple duo chrome. The formula is smooth  albeit a little sheer.
Dry time was fast-enough as long as I didn't do too much layering. Overall the shade is pretty and a little aging (it just reminds me of a color that more mature women would love...)
Here are some spy-cam pictures of more recent collection. Gwen Stefani collection.
Muppets Most Wanted
Spotlight on Glitters

Comments

  1. this looks like a butter london polish I was eyeing! (I think it was knackered) Definitely need to get my hands on this!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.