Wet n Wild Spring 2014 Collection - BB Cream, Vicious Varnish Lip Stain, Balm Stain and More

 
Here is a bunch of new Wet n Wild products for spring 2014 
Fergie BB Cream SPF 15 and Take on the day Mattifying Powder
Eyeliner pencils and Turn Up the Volume Mascara
Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain
Another display with normal Wet n Wild (not center stage collection) 
Some glitter eyeshadow that seems more Halloween/Holiday appropriate
Mega Rock Glitter Polish
The hexagonal glittery polish (I think they had something really similar not too long ago)
MegaSlick Balm Stain (I normally like chubby pencils but none of the shade looks appealing to me)
New Color Icon eyeshadow in Poster Child, Wild Shine base and top coat
New eyeshadow palettes - Art in the Street, Floral Values, I am his Breezey
Tunnel Vision & The Naked Truth

Comments

  1. Some of the eyeshadows look so crazy! I bet they would be fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.