Maybelline Fall 2013 On The Runway Limited Edition Collection

Spotted at CVS - A brand new wall display of Maybelline Fall 2013 Fashion Week collection. Sorry for the blurry picture (I will replace them once I get a chance to take clearer one), my 4-year-old camera is falling apart (there is a minor crack on the lens, and it doesn't focus and zoom as well as it used to) and I was in a hurry (the display being right in front of cashier didn't help either).
 
Color Sensational Lipstick in Fuchsia Fierce, Violet Intrigue, Lavender Voltage and  Midnight Plum
Top row is Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Flash of Pink, Purple Royale, Lavender Lavish, Raspberry Ablaze, Berry Brilliant and Chocolate Lust. The bottom row is Color Show Vintage Leather nail color.
Four new and limited Eye Studio Color Plush Eyeshadow quads (the gold one with a dirty bronze is quite pretty). Anyway, I am a little disappointing that there isn't any limited edition color tattoo (like last fall). Oh wait, I still haven't review the ones from this summer... 

Comments

  1. Love some of these Vintage Leather effects, especially ay of them with flakies in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds interesting (but I am not sure if I will like it, it's like two texture trend in one bottle) but I prefer my manicure shiny...

      Delete
  2. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it..
    runway-story-crack
    4k-tokkit-crack

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it up
    cerberus-ftp-server-enterprise-crack
    astroburn-pro-crack
    runway-story-crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.