L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner, Million Lash Excess, Infallible Lip Color, Visible Lift CC Cream & Magic Nude Liquid Powder

Another collective sighting at ULTA, Walgreens and CVS  - L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliners
There are black, black brown, cobalt and green one 
Voluminou Million Lashes Excess Mascara 
New shades of Infallible Lip Color
It's funny that I have never seen people blogging about it/buying these but yet the line has been around forever...
Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
Visible Lift CC Cream (The whole CC cream madness is like "It's supposed to fulfill all the criteria of BB cream, which we didn't deliver!" and "If it doesn't work out again, there is always DD cream!" )
Colour Riche Made for Me Pink Lipstick (in Walgreens there is also a lip gloss part but there was nothing new in that display).
Youth Code Texture Perfector
Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil and Cream

Comments

  1. I love facial oils, they work so nice. I'm now so curious about Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation. Hope you review it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't count on me since I review, on an average, 0-1 products like foundation (BB Cream or tinted moisturizer) each year (I only bought one of the Garnier BB cream last year). It's just most time they are more expensive and I am too lazy to use them most of the time (if I already have a layer of sunscreen allover my face,I don't feel like use another layer of something else).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.