Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, 3D-Licious Lip Gloss, Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara & Primer

 First at ULTA (saw the same display at CVS as well) - Rimmel Dazzeling Duchess Fall Collection Moisture Renew Lipstick (my favorite formula from the brand) in Coral Garden, Nude or Not to Nude, Piccadilly Pink, Back to Fuchsia, As you Want Victoria, Let's Get Naked.
3D Licious Stay Glossy Lip Gloss - Even though I (bought two and) hate the formula, that bright orange one just seems irresistible. I actually don't have any gloss like it!
Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
Anyway, I really like the tube...
From CVS - Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
I prefer squeeze tubed primer (save my trouble later on) but I guess I will still give it a go if a good sale comes up (there hasn't been any lately). There are also three new eyeshadow quad (I guess they are new since 2 or 3 shades were phased out).
Look at that taupe with the rose! (I think it's called May Fair or something with rose it in...)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited as I love Rimmel and can't wait to try some new products from their collection. Thanks for the update and information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!! need to go have a look :)

    Hello from Pink Clouds! Would love to invite you to my huge giveaway!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-its-raining-clothes-babe.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.