Maybelline Color Show Sequins Nail Polish

Spotted at Walgreens -Maybelline Beauty Bag Essentials with mascara, BB cream, lip balm and some new glitter nail polish

There are 8 new shades of the Color Show Sequins (the first pink one probably just misplaced)
Also spotted at Walgreens - Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle twin set
Wet n Wild Be Mine Megalast Nail and Lip Color (all from permanent line) - At least I like Fergie's display picture (minus the plastic nail).
This was actually from Marshall's - The Color Club polish duo (one of them is a holographic flakies that looks identical to ones by Salon brands) on clearance for only 3 bucks. I almost picked it up but then I realize I already have Essie Shine of the time and it should last me for quite a while...

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.