Thursday, January 31, 2013

Garnier Ultra Lift, Simple Skin Care and New Biore

Spotted at CVS - Garnier Ultra Lift Target Line Smoother Tightener Cream (which looks more appealing that their chunky 2-in-1 Wrinkle reducer).
 
 What the new BB cream looks like (the only difference is that the Garnier label is lowered so there is room for that cursive "BB Cream"). I think I will give the oil-free version of the BB cream a try...If I ever catch a sale.
New radiance cleansing wipe and exfoliating facial wipes
Foaming cleanser (the other ones are the same from last year)
New protecting light moisturizer with SPF 15
Spotted at Walgreens - Klorane wipes (11 dollars down to 8.49) and makeup removing lotions (16 bucks down to 12.49)...
Biore Acne Cleaning Scrub

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try out Biore's Balancing Cleanser. I'm still upset they discontinued more than half of their line. They had a great microdermobrasion scrub and a serum that I've run out of and now can't find anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...