Sally Hansen Maximum Treatment, Ouch Relief and Airbrush Legs

k
Spotted at Walgreens - A display of Sally Hansen Maximum (Strength, Growth and Shield) Treatment that promise stronger, longer and harder nail (this sounds like the ad for...).
Ouchless Wax Strips - A little too early (or maybe not, since it's still pretty darn hot here)
Airbrush leg liquid makeup in four shades: Light, Medium, Tan and Deep
Color Celebration Hard as Nail - I think I might have seen (and posted about) it back in July 
A display of Xtreme Wear Nail Polish (they didn't set up the poster display so I am not sure if I have seen these before)
Most of the shades have already settled a bit
One more brand jumping into the gel nail bandwagon - Kiss has the French manicure style, normal color gel (in red only?) and the Led Gel Lamp.

Comments

  1. Ooh I'm itching for nail polish application but once my pregnancy is over! I have to be patient :D

    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you sure are a dedicated mother-to-be (I have seen plenty of fashion bloggers with nail polishes while they are having baby bump)!

      Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.