theBalm Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss - Tutti My Frutti

 
theBalm Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss (from a Marshall set I got a while ago) is quite different from the what the name suggests:  It's a little too pigmented/thick to be called "tinted" and it's not particularly gloss-like, as it just feels like a thick glob of dampened shimmer (if you have pressed powder blush or eyeshadow you will know what it looks like).
The tube is quite big but there is only 7ml of product ( I guess that's still a lot since it took me 3 months to finish up a 5ml tube with daily use) and it comes with a standard doe-foot applicator which doesn't pick up much product (due to the thick consistency of the gloss). The gloss gives off a  medical-minty scent and some mild tingly sensation (that's not at all uncomfortable) but most of the plumping effect is just from the frosty finish.
Tutti My Frutti, Revlon Continuous Coral, Maquillage PK 372, Milani Luminous, Corallina Blush - Tutti Frutti, a shimmery peachy pink (or I would just call it a raspberry base with so much golden/silver shimmer that it appear peachy) almost looks like a gloss version of Luminous, one of my most used golden peachy blush).
 
theBalm Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss - Tutti My Frutt. It actually took me a few redips to just get the wet finish. I think a liquid-lipstick would be a more fitting name for the product. 
Tutti My Frutti with a different lighting- Even though I am not a big fan of frosty/thick glosses, I really like how it looks with a tan (and minimal face makeup). It's one of those color that make your skin look glowy. I guess this just shows that no coral is a bad coral...

Comments

  1. It looks fantastic on you! I'm kind of amazed that it doesn't look too frosty - I suspect it would be too frosty for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is frosty, but (since I don't hunt for these kind of lip color intentionally, the color is quite unique in my stash) perfectly doable since it doesn't come with a think glossy base, which will just be too much...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.