Monday, July 30, 2012

Wet n Wild Spoiled on the Catwalk, Pixel, 10 Professional and Misc

Spotted at CVS - Wet n Wild Spoiled on the Catwalk collection.
I am assuming that these are from the (pretty huge) permanent line line since there is no mention of it being limited edition, and that I own the shimmery taupe on the very left (Ba-roque).  
Four piece Pixel nail color set (a brand that I have only seen in Ulta).

10 Professional nail lacquer divine duo- for around 6 dollars. 
 Nexxus Pro Mend shampoo (why don't you just cut the damaged part off...since hair is a collection of dead cells already)
 
 Finally a Revlon display that contains coupons - All expire tomorrow...
 
 An Almay makeup remover display with a pack of 50 cents off coupons - How generous...
 Covergirl Rock Your Look - Nothing new in the display
Not new at all - De La Cruz glycerin and rose water makes a great toner on drier months (just make your skin is squeaky clean before hand or it will feel a little thick and oily)

2 comments:

  1. The De La Cruz toner looks interesting. First time I've heard of this brand. Do you know how it compares to other rose toners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a thick moisturizing toner (I think it's just rose water with glycerin) than a cleansing one. I like to use it on the dry flakes or under my eyes during winter but it doesn't remove makeup and can leave a little bit of film.

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...