Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm in Sheer Berry Tint

I picked up a tube of Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm in Sheer Berry on a whim at CVS (you can never have too many sheer red tint) last week, just so that I can have more craps floating around in my room. Anyway, it turns out to a pretty amazing product.
The tiny balm has a buttery texture that glides well (but it's not squishy or messy) and offers a tint that's noticeable but sheer enough for it to be slap-on-and-go. The primary scent it has is that of a cake batter but I still sniff out some "carmex" in it (more Play-doh  than the "medicated play-doh" though). The packaging doesn't look sleek but at least there isn't any scratch-able, nick-able parts.
Not only Sheer Berry Tint is easy to wear and quite flattering, it also feels very light and hydrating (not to mention there is SPF 15) . Basically, it's everything I expect from Revlon Lip Butter (and didn't get).

Comments

  1. This sounds wonderful! And the colour is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have one in peach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh will definitely have to check this out when i get home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally picked up a tub of the original Carmex to see what it's all about, and it leaves my lips feeling so soft. Don't love the smell tho. I think I might get the cherry one next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.