Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadow, Bronzer XL, Crystal Gloss and Nail Polish

Spotted at Walgreen, two new shades are added to the Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadow 
No. 17 Primary and No. 18 Primary - Each palette contains 5 strips and can be used wet and dry

Milani Bronzer XL Bronzer in Bronzer Glow and Fake Tan ( Is it me or this sounds a bit off-putting?)
Crystal Gloss for Lips - I am liking the bright coral Pucker Up and bright warm pink called Fruit Punch
Bunch of nail polish (which are probably not that new) in specialty, metallic, neon and fast dry formulas.

Comments

  1. I want the Runway Eyes palette with all of the brights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palettes look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to try those chunky glitters nail polishes ^^ looks like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.