Wet n Wild Spring 2011 Color Icon Eye & Lip Palette

Wet n Wild's spring 2011 limited edition out...and it seems that my wallet would be pretty safe from it.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye and Lip Palette- it could be lighting or I need to get my eye checked again but these colors look...kind of nasty uninteresting to me...
If you are a fan of pastel nail color (in cream finish) you might like these megalast nail color. I have yet to try their new formula but I generally like how Wet n Wild does their nail products. Since the Wet n Wild are product are nothing exciting, here is something from Milani:
My local Walgreens stocked two more colors of their baked blushes!  The one at slot 07 Fantastico Mauve was actually 11 Red Vino (Again, I moved it for picture-taking). Corallina(tangerine with yellow, red veining that doesn't look too metallic) is pretty as expected. Since I have already seen Luminoso in my gorgcery store (reminds me of a peachier, baked version of Luminous), Fantastico Mauve would be the last one to wait for.

Comments